Friday, May 20, 2011

April

Not much to write about in April. It was still really cold, so not much went on around here. Nate is a sweet boy, but he is CONSTANTLY on the go and into everything. The second (not minute) you turn your head he has done something crazy or destructive. He is needing some majoring "training" in the way he should go!



This was another incident with him. While I was upstairs with Abby who had the worst stomach bug ever, Nate and Will were downstairs with daddy playing chase. On accident Will pushed Nate and he fell right into the corner of a wall and split the skin open on his head. What a trooper he was, I think Will took it worse than he did.


We superglued it and butterflied it and its healing up great. I will eventually get a picture up of what it looks like now. These pictures are of day 2 and 3 after it happened.


Being a parent is never dull or boring. They keep me on my toes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Praying safety over them more and more these days ;)!

1 comments:

anil bartwal said...

Thank you so much dear!
Awesome Article, This is the best and useful information to me. I am writer, writing different topics. Recently write about planet position, here the interesting topic is Mercury Retrograde 2017. If you want more information, please check mpanchang.com